MÜV™ Medical Cannabis Dispensaries want you to know the steps we are taking to protect our patients and our team.
MÜV Dispensary Updates – as of March 23rd
- To reduce handling cash, we encourage patients to sign up at canpaydebit.com and medtenders will scan your phone at check out for payment.
- We highly encourage patients to order online for Express Pick up or delivery https://muvfl.com/shop/
- We are here to help, so please call the Patient Care Support Team with questions, concerns or to place your orders 833.880.5420
- REMINDER: All Locations are open Monday - Saturday and are currently closed on Sundays.
- DRIVE THRU EXPRESS ORDER PICK UP AVAILABLE IN FT. MYERS, LONGWOOD AND TALLAHASSEE LOCATIONS
MÜV Dispensary Updates – as of March 18th
- In order to follow the social distancing guidelines, in the event that the store is busy, we may ask that patients return to their cars after checking in at Reception. The Receptionist will give you an order form to fill out as you wait, and you will receive a phone call when your Medtender is ready for you.
- During this time we also ask that no guests accompany patients with the exception of patients requiring physical assistance.
- MÜV brochures, physician brochures, and all other printed materials will be kept behind the reception desk. If you would like a copy of these materials, you need only ask.
- Product packaging will be removed from all but one retail island on the sales floor.
- MÜV Dispensaries will be closed Sundays effective March 22nd to facilitate deep cleaning and sanitizing of the store.
Letter to Patients from: Margarita R. Cabrera-Cancio, MD, FACP Medical Director:
Dear Valued Patients,
With increasing news around the COVID-19, MÜV™ Medical Cannabis Dispensaries want you to know the steps we are taking to protect our patients and our team.
We pride ourselves on the cleanliness and sanitary conditions of our facilities and dispensaries and have an ongoing Safety Policy Plan to assure sanitary production facilities.
We are continuing all the recommended sanitation best practices while increasing our efforts before and after each patient:
Surface Disinfection: We are sanitizing our locations regularly. Surfaces, including countertops, door handles, water fountains and display cases are repeatedly wiped down with disinfectant wipes and sprays.
Hand Washing: The CDC advises hand soap of any kind is effective; it does not need to be antibacterial soap. Hand washing must be performed for twenty (20) seconds with either hot water or cold water, both equally effective. If hand washing is not an option, hand sanitizer should be utilized and is used by each of our Medtenders.
Social Distancing: While we love handshakes and hugs from our patients, temporarily we will be discontinuing such practices and replacing them with elbow or toe bumps to ensure safe hellos and goodbyes. In addition, our Fort Meyers, Longwood and Tallahassee locations offer the convenience of drive through pick-up service for online orders.
Team Health: Our team has been instructed to stay home, and seek medical attention if they have any symptoms, including fever, a cough or shortness of breath.
Patient Health: We would like to keep our community of patients and employees safe, we ask that you visit in good health and not if you or anyone you have been exposed to is showing symptoms of COVID-19.
Product Safety: Our current manufacturing practices meet or exceed Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) standards, and we have always used medical industry standards, such as laminar flow hoods in manufacturing vape pens and other oil-based products to assure a sterile production environment. All employees handling products are instructed to wear hair/beard nets, sterile gloves, smocks, protective booties, etc.
We will continue to proactively monitor and follow the latest guidance from the CDC, the Dept. of Labor and local health officials to assure patients have the safest possible access to MÜV Medical Cannabis Products.
To Yours in Health and Safety,
Margarita R. Cabrera-Cancio, MD, FACP Medical Director